1. Special attention is given to maintain a high standard of morality & discipline in the School.
2. Students are not permitted to enter any class room other than their own.
3. Student shall show marks of respect to the teachers and elders. Every students must have a copy of the calendar and they should bring it to the school every day without fail.
4. Student should not absent themselves from the school without application and permission.
5. Those suffering from any contagious disease will not be allowed to attend the school unless certified by a competent doctor.
6. Student who do not return promptly after the holidays or who are absent for one month without leave may have their names struck off from the register.
7. The teachers and students are not allowed to receive visitors during class hours. In case of urgent necessity, with the permission of the principal only. No student will leave the school premises during school hours or recess without the permission of the Principal.
8. Presents to teachers or celebration in their honor are not allowed without the permission of the Principal.
9. Collection or borrowing of money, buying or selling of any kind among the students are not allowed.
10. No books, newspaper or periodicals should be brought to the school without the permission of the Principal.
11. All should be particularly careful not to throw paper or rubbish anywhere in the school premises. They should use the bins especially provided for these purpose.
12. No student will be permitted to remain in the class during the assembly and the physical trainings periods, unless permitted by the Principal.
13. Telephone message shall be taken on behalf of the students but no students will be allowed to come to the telephone during the school hours.
14. English will be spoken at all times in the school premises without fail.
15. It is not good to rock chair to sit on the teachers chair and on the desks.
16. Irregular attendance, inattention to class work, stealing copying in exams, insincerity, obscenity in word, act or conduct are punishable by expulsion from the school.
17. Students should arrive at school ten minutes before scheduled time. Students arrives after 8.00 A. M. will not allowed to enter into School.
18. All the students must be habitually clean and neatly dressed daily inspections of nails and hair will be taken. The prescribed Uniform is to be worn on all class days and at all school functions.
19. Students are not allowed to come with ornaments or valuable articles to school and they are responsible for the safe custody of the books and belongings, and strictly forbidden camera mobile phone etc.
20. Students should behave in a refined manner wherever they go .They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
21. Care must be taken of school property. The students must not scratch or spoil the furniture or deface the wall or in any way damage what belongs to others, severe action will be taken against pupils not adhering to this rule. The cost of repair or replacement will be charged to the parents.
22. No recommendation will be entertained regarding the unrolling students of our school.
23. Withdrawal of pupils from class for social function etc. is not recommended because it retards the child’s progress in students.
24. If any ward’s parents misbehave with staff or students the ward will be given T.C. from the school without any prior information.
25. The school monthly fees should be deposited by the 15th of the month. If payments is not given in time a fine Rs. 1 /- per day will be charged.
26. All school dues should be cleared before the final examination without which pupil will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
27. Let us collaborate in making our institution an adobe of peace & tranquility.
We educate the children through a comprehensive accdemic curriculam, which provides perfect place for students to mind their talents in an unfettered manner to their optical degree of performance. Eradicating illiteracy by including in our mission.